Saturday, February 5, 2011

Brought to you by the letters S & W



Here's the follow up to my earlier post showing a sneak peek of cotton ball sheep. This is a short and quite silly stop motion I did to try to illustrate (in a very small part) a bit of Newtons First Law of Motion (as per assignment instruction) while making it mildly education just for fun :)

The idea is that falling letters are used to introduce all of the narrative elements. Using this same concept, two more videos will be forthcoming :)

Here's the photoshoot set up - highly technical as you can tell haha I didnt even have a tripod so I had to tape my camera to stack of moleskines - oy















Here's the shoot from a little further back where you can see how the cloud was actually suspended from, yes, dental floss taped to the lights. Again, highly technical right here haha. It refused to stop spinning, so I had to take each shot only when the cloud faced the right direction.















This is one of my stills for the video, before the post processing I did to add the eyes and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...