Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great Commercials



Just saw this one today for the first time. It reminds me of the kid from Toy Story that destroys all this toys...and many of the kids I've babysat for at various times.



This is one of my all time favorite commercials of all time. For anyone who knows me, I've been collecting pictures of objects that look like faces for years now, so when this commercial first came out, I received several excited text messages.




When this commercial first came out, I was really impressed. However they made this, it certainly looks real. I think my favorite part though, was that after a few weeks of running, the end was edited to say that it was NOT affiliated with any Jean Claude & Christo projects, which was my first thought when I saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...