Monday, September 20, 2010


This animation is for my Digital Design brand platform. Each of the three images shows both a relevant theme and color for the project. The end product is an app for old(er) people that encourages walking in some sort of competitive game set up. The app is based off of this article on how 40 minutes of walking 3 times a week can increase brain cognition in older people. For the semester I will create various digital aspects of this brand platform.


The three images are an old man, a woman power walking and a sudoku puzzle. These represent the target demographic, what I want them to do with this app, and how I hope to get them interested. These images morph slowly into the color palette I intend to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...